As of Saturday 4th July we have been allowed to open our Clubhouse back up. We do have guidelines in place which can be found below and around the venue. Golf- we are back to four balls with tee bookings still in place- please call the Pro-shop on 01572737525. Driving Range is back open, 1 person per bay.
We must insist that if you feel at all unwell, with either Covid-19 symptoms or any other ailment, you must not visit the golf club, but instead stay at home.
Booking a Tee Time
- All play must be pre-booked and membership fee payments up to date – you cannot turn up at the golf club hoping to play and waiting for an available slot on either the main Normanton course or the Hambleton Par 3.
- Tee times will be available from 8.00am during the week and from 7.30am at weekends. Intervals between tee times will be determined by the number playing.
- We will not be working to events in the Club Diary at present.
At The Club
- Please respect social distancing measures- changing rooms will not be open but we do have toilets across the way from the clubhouse in use.
- Change shoes and organise your golf equipment in the car park.
- All players – members and visitors – must register in the Pro Shop prior to moving to the first tee.
On The Course
- Social distancing must be observed at all times during your round. Do not shake hands, fist bump or high five at any time.
- Flag sticks should not be touched or removed from the holes.
- Ball washers are out of use.
- Bunker rakes have been removed but please try your best to smooth over the sand with your shoe or golf club after use.
- Buggies shall needed to be booked and for single use only, unless from the same household.
- Open door policy, including access from the courtyard area, one way system clearly marked
- Hand sanitising station upon entry
- Track and Trace form for non-members
- Limited seating inside, ensuring social distancing measures
- No table bookings being taken, limited menu serving 7 days a week
- Staff are vigilant at hand washing and sanitising areas.
- If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms after your round, please call us for any track and trace purposes which may be implemented.
With the current situation, we here at the Courtyard Rooms would like to ensure you that your safety is our priority. We have eight luxury rooms and a self catering cottage, all of which are cleaned to the highest standard and sanitised throughout after each use. Our upstairs dining room and balcony overlooking the golf course, will be exclusively for our residents only, offering plenty of space in a safe environment. We will be open for early evening dining, so you don’t have to venture too far.
Any keen golfers, we would be more than happy to put a package together, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you.
These instructions and conditions have been put in place in conjunction with government requirements and advice from golfing governing bodies and are to ensure the safety of the staff and members at RWGC. We hope you have all kept fit and well and we look forward to welcoming you.